Housing Selection Information
Returning Student Overview
Housing Selection is an on-line process for returning students with the exception of ADA rooms, Resident Assistants and the Healthy Living Community and Nursing Academic Experience themed housing options. New Endicott students receive housing preference forms in May and will receive placements in August.
Housing selection is done based on a point system which includes class standing, GPA and judicial status. Each student will receive total points, which they may review. Once points have been finalized, each student receives a selection date and time. Since selection is done on-line, students may access their COAST accounts during their selection time from anywhere an internet connection is available. Students may choose a room any time after their assigned selection time, but not before. Once a student has chosen a room in the online system, they are removed from the Housing Selection Process and may NOT make any changes to their decision for the duration of Housing Selection. Student room selection times are fully dependent on how many points he or she has and any room that matches the student gender and is available may be selected regardless of age or class standing.
Online housing selection normally takes place in April. Returning students should look for the updated information packet posted each year in early March that will be posted on this website and emailed to all students.
In order to participate in Housing Selection every student MUST:
a. Be a current on-campus resident, on Study Abroad, or on Temporary Semester Internship
b. Be enrolled as a full time student and be registered for Fall classes before the start of the first round of room selection
c. Be approved to return from leave of absence or be readmitted by March 16
d. Be financially cleared by March 16. Not have submitted a Change of Residency Status form to live Off-Campus for the Fall semester by March 16th
Please take the time to view this helpful Step By Step Online Tutorial.
If you would like additional information please contact the Office of Residence Life at 978-232-2141 or email@example.com
Graduate Student Overview
Graduate students who are looking for housing please fill out the attached form: Graduate Housing Application
New Student Overview
Please refer to the main orientation webpage or click the New Student Preference Form Here.
- The Office of Residence Life strives to accommodate all student requests when possible within hall and room availability. However, placements will be made based on continuation deposit payment dates.
- Traditional style housing are buildings with singles, doubles, triples and quad sized rooms.
- First year students are limited to traditional style housing only, but may be housed elsewhere based on available space.
- To review the different building descriptions please go to the Residence Life page under "Residence Halls" and click on "First Year Halls for Fall 2013"
- If requesting a roommate(s), the LATEST continuation deposit date will be used to place.
- Each roommate listed must MUTUALLY list or select you as a requested roommate for the request to be granted.
- If special housing accommodations are needed based on a medical condition, please contact the Disability Coordinator at 978.232.2292 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for consideration in order to meet your need. Any information will be held in strict confidence and used for placement purposed. Deadline is July 1, 2013.
- If you fill out this form multiple times, the latest of the time stamps will be used.
- Please note that housing costs may vary based on location and to consult the Tuition and Fees Schedule on the Bursar's webpage.
- Single rooms are an additional $750 per semester.
- This form must be complete by JULY 15, 2013 at 9AM.