Our Undergraduate program is designed to meet the unique needs of military whose personal or professional aspirations include higher education. The accelerated programs are designed to allow military, DOD, and civilian personnel to complete an associate degree and a bachelor degree. The programs deliver a high-quality education, in a streamlined format that overcomes the challenges adults face with an increasingly busy lifestyle. The program is convenient, practical and accelerated.
A Unique Opportunity for the Military
- Veterans may qualify for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Explore opportunities to earn undergraduate life experience credit for prior experiences, knowledge and training.
- Experience personal attention as a Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies representative guides you through a streamlined application and enrollment process.
- Participate in an interactive learning environment with a wealth of experiences brought to the classroom by students and instructors.
- Grow professionally by focusing assignments on work-related topics and applying practical skills you learn in class at work the next day.
CONVENIENCE... with classes that meet the same night each week and courses that are taken one at a time.
PRACTICAL... with instructors who bring relevant business knowledge and upper-level academic credentials to the classroom. Students are motivated career-minded men and women with considerable work and lifetime experiences. Combined, the classroom style is lively and interactive, relating theory to business and world events. Outside of class, learning continues with study teams that meet four hours weekly on group projects. Sharing talents, experiences and learning resources, students have a significant opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge than can be achieved through individual effort alone.
ACCELERATED... with most courses just six weeks in length. All programs have been pre-sequenced, including breaks, to be completed in approximately two years.
Accelerated Degree Completion Program Format
- One, four-hour class per week
- One study group session per week to prepare for group assignments
- Most courses meet for six weeks
- Long range class schedules
- Additional courses are offered to accommodate student's completion of the program.
The Endicott Extras
- Make use of Endicott's on-line library technology, putting a wide range of research and information at your fingertips.
- Utilize the computer/internet labs located throughout campus.
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with the Post Sports Science and Fitness Center.
- Completed application along with a non-refundable fee of $25.00
- Official High School transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- A 250 - 500 word essay explaining your professional goals
- All students for whom English is not a first language must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Official college or military school transcript (if applicable)
Academic Residency for Active-Duty Military Personnel
Endicott College limits academic residency for active-duty military service-members to no more than twenty five percent of the degree requirements for all degrees. Academic residency can be completed at any time while active-duty military service-members are enrolled. Reservist and National Guardsman on active-duty are covered in the same manner.
For more information contact:
Assistant Director, Professional Studies
978-232-2847 | firstname.lastname@example.org