Doctoral students will find faculty members who will guide them successfully through the program. Course instructors and doctoral committee members are an essential part of the doctoral program community. They teach and advise as guides and mentors with care, enthusiasm and encouragement.
Additional Faculty Members
Advanced Graduate Council
The Advanced Graduate Council, the doctoral advisory council supports the doctoral program. The purpose of the Council (AGC) is to meet regularly to provide the Director of the Doctoral Program with advice regarding the components of the doctoral program, the development of new policies, faculty appointments and student advising. Overall academic issues including library and other learning resources will also be discussed.
Current members of the AGC are:
- Jo Ann Gammel, Associate Professor and Director, Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Brian Courtemanche, Library Director
- Nancy Meedzan, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing
- Malcolm Patterson, Associate Dean for Graduate Education (GPS)
- Sara Quay, Dean, School of Education
- Gene Wong, Dean, School of Arts & Sciences
For more information, please contact:
Jo Ann Gammel, Ed.D.
Director of the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership program
Endicott College Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies
376 Hale St.
Beverly, MA 01915