Federal Work-Study Job Search
Beginning the job search is just a few clicks
- Click on the College Central icon.
- Click on Student.
- If this is your first visit, you will have to register. Please click on register and follow the instructions.
- Once you are registered, sign onto Student Central by using your new password.
- Once you are signed in, click on Search for Jobs Posted to My School.
- Please scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Under location preference, select on campus.
- Under job types, select Work-Study.
- Click begin search and All Federal Work-Study job listings will pop up.
- Click on the Job ID# of the specific job you are interested in. The full job descriptions and requirements can be viewed.
- You will not be able to apply for these jobs until the Work-Study Job Fair to be held on September 11 with a few exceptions, but this website will help you to get a head start once you are on campus. Please check back as the semester continues as some of the jobs will be closed and new jobs opened. You may not be able to obtain your first choice, but being proactive can increase your chances. Jobs fill up fast and cannot be guaranteed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Financial Aid Coordinator