Understanding Your Bill
- TUITION - Full-Time day division new and returning students are billed at a flat rate of tuition each semester. Part Time day division students (under 12 credits) are billed per credit. The Semester 12 Credit Internship is charged at the full-time day division flat rate.
- OVERLOAD - Full-Time day division students taking more than 18 credits in a semester are charged an overload fee based on the day division per credit rate that applies.
- HOUSING - There are several housing options. Students are billed for the selected housing on a semester basis. Single rooms are charged an additional cost. If a student is in the process of a room assignment, but not completed, the bill will have a charge for "estimated housing". The estimation is based on the Traditional Room cost. Once the assignment is complete, any adjustment will be reflected on the E-BILL. Questions regarding housing may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-232-2141.
- MEAL PLANS - There are several options for Meal Plans. Please refer to the Guide to Dining brochure for descriptions and eligibility. Meal Plans are billed on a semester basis. Please note that if a student selected a meal plan for which they are not eligible, adjustments will be reflected on the E-BILL once housing assignments are completed. Please refer to the fee schedule for the deadline dates to make changes. Questions regarding meal plans may be addressed to email@example.com or 978-232-2141.
- FEES - The General Curricular Fee is billed per semester to all day division students. Other fees are listed on the fee schedule.
- HEALTH INSURANCE FEE - The Health Insurance is a mandatory charge in the fall semester for the entire year. The charge cannot be removed until the waiver form is completed. The waiver form must be completed on-line at https://www.gallagherkoster.com/endicott. The deadline to waive is the end of the first week of classes. The charge cannot be removed after the deadline.
- PARKING DECALS - This is an annual charge upon registration of the vehicle. The charge will be added to E-BILL.
- PARKING VIOLATIONS - A summary of parking tickets are posted to the student account on a monthly basis. Any appeals must be submitted to the Campus Safety Department within 3 business days of receipt of ticket.
- DAMAGE AND FINE BILLING - A summary of any damage charges are posted to the student account on a monthly basis when the charges exceed $25.00. All charges under $25.00 are held in the housing file until the end of the semester at which time all charges are moved to the student account. Common area damage charges will be assessed to all residents of a particular hall if accountability for damage cannot be assigned to a specific student. A detail listing of assessed damages can be viewed online by the student.
- TUITION PAY PAYMENT PLAN - If you are participating in the Tuition Pay Payment Plan, half of your annual contract will be credited to your bill for each semester. Note: If you make changes to your contract, these changes will not be reflected until we receive the monthly update from Tuition Management Systems. To enroll go to E-Bill & Payment Options.
- FINANCIAL AID - Completed financial aid awards will appear on your bill. If no financial aid appears, you must contact the financial aid office. Loans are shown as estimated and should appear on the bottom portion of your bill. To avoid any financial hold, please be sure that you have secured approval on your loans prior to your arrival at school.
- STAFFORD LOANS - Stafford Loans will be displayed on your invoice as estimated. Actual loan amounts received may be less than estimated if the bank takes out fees.
- OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS - Private scholarships may be deducted on the Payment Worksheet. Please provide a copy of the scholarship letter.
- IMPORTANT - To ensure proper credit, please write the student ID# on checks, wires, and correspondence. When calling the Bursar's Office, please have student ID# available.
Contact Telephone Numbers