Semester Internship Funding
Endicott College Internship Stipend
Starting in 2011, a limited stipend program is offered to support travel costs for students completing semester-long internships. The intent of the stipend is to encourage students to take advantage of exceptional internship opportunities that might have parking or other transportation costs associated with them.
Criteria for receiving the award - The stipend will be available to students who apply for the stipend based on financial need.
Eligibility - The stipend will only be considered for an internship that is more than 20 miles from the campus if the student is a resident student, or more than 20 miles from their residence if a commuter.
Award amount - Stipends may be approved up to $250 for the semester.
Award payment schedule - A credit will be issued to the student’s tuition account. If the student has a credit balance, a refund check will be issued in the student’s name. If a student has an outstanding tuition balance, the credit will be applied towards the outstanding balance.
Internship Stipend Online Application
Class of ’52 Internship Stipend
Endicott College Class of ’52 Internship Fund
Established in 2007 by Estelle Jones, Class of 1952, and her husband Charles, the Class of ’52 Internship Fund supports students enrolled in Semester-Internship, providing a stipend to help defray commuting costs for unpaid internship positions. Through Estelle’s leadership, the Class of 1952 has generously established the funding to offer two awards each year in the amount of $250 each. The awards are made in the junior year for internships to take place in the senior year.
Eligible Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be in their junior year at the time of application, completing the Semester-Internship in September of their senior year (students completing Semester-Internship in the Spring semester of their junior year are not eligible)
- Must have an approved Internship Proposal at the time of application
- Must demonstrate financial need for the award (including detail of expected expenses such as commuter rail train pass, the subway pass, gas, and car insurance)
- The internship must be unpaid.
Class of '52 Internship Stipend Online Application
- Award recipients will write a thank you letter to the donor once the award is accepted.
Recipients must abide by program requirements throughout the fall semester (interning at an approved semester-internship site in an unpaid position).
- Deadline: May 9
- Notification of award recipients: July 1