Endicott Athletic Training Students Submit Video for National Competition
Athletic Training Students at Endicott College have entered the 2013 National Athletic Training Student’s Committee Video Competition. The annual competition is conducted nationwide to determine which accredited program can make the best video to promote the profession of athletic training. The winner is determined in part by the number of YouTube views; therefore, the more votes Endicott's YouTube upload receives the better chance of winning the national competition.
The Athletic Training Program at Endicott College is designed to prepare students for opportunities in the athletic training profession. While at Endicott, students explore the five domains of athletic training which include:
- Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection
- Clinical Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Organization and Professional Health and Well-being.